Indications: bacterial enteritis, colibacillosis, quick effect, high sensitivity, no drug resistance.
Target animals: Poultry and pigs
【Generic name】Colistin sulfate soluble powder
【Character】White or off-white powder
Pharmacodynamics: colistin is a peptide antibacterial drug, which is a basic cationic surfactant that penetrates into the bacterial cell membrane by interacting with phospholipids in the bacterial cell, destroying its structure and causing changes in membrane permeability. , Leading to bacterial death and bactericidal effect. This product has strong antibacterial effect on aerobic bacteria, E. coli, Haemophilus, Klebsiella, Pasteurella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Shigella and other Gram-negative bacteria. Colistin-sensitive bacteria rarely develop resistance. Proteus and most Serratia are not affected by colistin. Gram-positive bacteria are usually not sensitive.
(1) Synergistic effect with bacitracin zinc 1: 5
(2) Combination with neuromuscular blockers such as muscle relaxants and aminoglycosides may cause muscle weakness and apnea.
(3) It has synergistic effect with chelating agent (EDTA) and cationic detergent on aeruginosa pseudomonocytes, and is often used in combination for the treatment of local infections.
(4) When combined with drugs that can damage renal function, it can enhance its nephrotoxicity.
【Indication】It is mainly used to treat the infection of gram-negative sensitive bacteria in livestock and poultry, such as white diarrhea of piglets, yellow diarrhea of piglets, colibacillosis, paratyphoid, etc.; colibacillosis of chickens, white diarrhea of chickens, serositis of ducks, etc.
1. Treatment of refractory bacterial enteritis.
2. Treatment of E. coli disease in the middle and late stages
【Usage and Dosage】 Based on this product. Mixed drink: chicken, 0.2-0.6g add water 1L, mixture; pigs, 0.4-0.8g per 1kg of feed.
【Withdrawal period】 7 days for pigs and chickens
【Specifications】 100g: 10g (300 million units)
【Packing】 100g / bag