Sanwei Rhizoma Bistortae Oral Liquid
Veterinary non-prescription drugs
Eliminate immunosuppression, improve the body's resistance, cooperate in the treatment of refractory diseases, and treat atypical Newcastle disease.
Target animals: Chickens
【Generic Name】Sanwei Rhizoma Bistortae Oral Liquid
【Tarde Name】Runda Duofu
【Main Components】Polygonum bistorta, Andrographis Herba, Sophorae Flavescentis Radix and Oligonucleotides.
【Character】Dark brown liquid, slight gas, bitter taste.
【Function】To clear toxic-heat, eliminate dampness and relieve dysentery.
【Indication】It is used to enhance the immune response of animals, treat Newcastle disease and prevent virus diseases.
【Adverse Reactions】No adverse effects were found when used at the recommended dosage.
【Attentions】Do not store at high temperature, so as not to affect the efficacy.
Immunomodulators, enhance or inhibit humoral and cellular immunity functions; increase the number of helper T cells, non-specific immunomodulatory effects:
(1) Significantly improve phagocytosis of macrophages
(2) It has strong chemotaxis to neutrophils, can increase monocyte concentration and enhance K cell killing activity;
(3) The target cells were induced to release immunoactive substances.
1. Immune complement function: the use of dofu can effectively make up for the problem of low antibody in the immune blank period, greatly improve the disease resistance ability of chickens, play the role of immune complement, pass the risk period safely, and effectively avoid the loss of immune gap. Method of use: when vaccinating on 6-7, 20-21, 27-28 days, drinking water.
2. Late treatment of viral diseases: Atypical Newcastle disease and other viral diseases can be used for 2 days when combined with antibiotics, which can effectively control viral diseases and prevent secondary infections.
【Usage and Dosage】Each bottle can serve 5000 chicks, 3000 medium chickens and 1500 large chickens. Use for 2 days.
【Storage】Store at 2 ~ 8 ℃ (or keep frozen)
【Specification】250ml / bottle * 40 bottles
【Approval No.】Vet. drug No. 153026115
Veterinary drug GMP certificate No.: (2017) Vet. drug GMP certificate No. 15023
Production License No.: (2017) Vet. Drug Production Certificate No. 15302
QINGDAO RUNDA BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
No.258, Tianshan Er Road, Tongji Office, Jimo City, Qingdao
Phone number: 0532-83950948 Fax:0532-89065575 Post code:266200