Veterinary prescription drugs
【Generic Name】Florfenicol Powder
【Characters】White or off-white powder
【Drug Interactions】(1) Macrolides and lincolamines have the same target of action as this product, they are all combined with bacterial ribosomal 50S subunit, and can produce mutual antagonistic effect when used together.
(2) It may antagonize the bactericidal activity of penicillins or aminoglycosides, but it has not been proved in animals.
【Function and Purpose】Amide alcohol antibiotics. For bacterial diseases caused by Pasteurella and Escherichia coli.
【Usage and Dosage】Calculated by this product. Internal administration: every 1kg body weight, 0.2-0.3g for pigs and chickens, twice a day for 3-5 days; 0.1-0.15g for fish, once a day for 3-5 days.
【Adverse Reactions】(1) This product has certain immunosuppressive effect when it is higher than the recommended dosage.
(2) It is toxic to embryo. Livestock in pregnancy and lactation should be used with caution.
(1) Laying hens are banned during the laying period.
(2) It is forbidden for animals with serious defects in vaccination period or immune function.
(3) The animals with renal insufficiency need to reduce or extend the interval of administration.
【Withdrawal Period】20 days for pigs, 5 days for chickens, 375 days for fish.
【Storage】Keep tightly closed in a dry place.
Approval No.: Veterinary Medicine No. 153022110
QINGDAO RUNDA BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
No.258, Tianshan Er Road, Tongji Office, Jimo City, Qingdao
Phone number: 0532-83950948 Fax:0532-89065575 Post code:266200