Tylvalosin Tartrate Premix
Veterinary prescription drugs
【Generic Name】Tylvalosin Tartrate Premix
【Main Components】Tylvalosin Tartrate
【Character】Light yellowish brown or yellowish brown powder
Tyvancomycin tartrate is a kind of macrolide antibiotics, which can inhibit the synthesis of bacterial protein and the reproduction of bacteria. Its antibacterial spectrum is similar to tylosin, such as Staphylococcus aureus (including penicillin resistant strains), Pneumococcus, Streptococcus, Anthrax, Erysipelas suis, Listeria monocytogenes, Clostridium putrefaciens, and Clostridium Pneumocystis. This product is effective against Gram-positive bacteria resistant to other antibiotics, hardly against Gram-negative bacteria, and has strong antibacterial activity against Mycoplasma abortion and Mycoplasma synovialis. Bacteria are not easily resistant to this product.
(1) It can antagonize the effects of chloramphenicols and lincomycin, and is not suitable for the same use.
(2) When β - lactam drugs are combined with this product (as bacteriostatic agent), they can interfere with the former's bactericidal efficacy, and they should not be used together for diseases requiring rapid bactericidal effect.
【Function and Purpose】Antibiotics. For mycoplasma infection in swines and chickens.
Calculated by this product. Mixed feeding: per 1000kg of feed, 250-375g for swines; 500-1500g for chickens. Use for 7 consecutive days.
(1) The laying period of laying hens is prohibited.
(2) It should not be used in combination with penicillins.
(3) Non-treatment animals should avoid contact with this product; avoid direct contact with eyes and skin. Operators should wear protective equipment such as face mask, glasses and gloves; children are strictly prohibited from contacting this product.
【Withdrawal Period】3 days for swines, 5 days for chickens.
【Specifications】Calculated by tyvancomycin 100g: 20g (20 million units)
【Storage】Store in shady, closed and dry place.
【Executive Standard】"Quality standard for veterinary drugs" (2017 Edition) volume of chemicals
Approval No.: Veterinary Medicine No. 153022496
QINGDAO RUNDA BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
No.258, Tianshan Er Road, Tongji Office, Jimo City, Qingdao
Phone number: 0532-83950948 Fax:0532-89065575 Post code:266200